The first half of this interview will not sound like a real estate investing-oriented podcast, and you’ll probably be thinking to yourself… “what the heck are they talking about.. what does this have to do with real estate?”.
Stick with it. We promise… it’s worth it.
Because it has EVERYTHING to do with becoming a massive success as a real estate investor/entrepreneur (or any endeavor for that matter!).
Lots of goofiness in this one… but also a ton of life-changing wisdom! J
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- The new “Golden Rule” for leading and motivating people.
- How to read people like a book… and become a master influencer.
- What people really want most in their lives.
- Battling and overcoming the dreaded “Imposter Syndrome”.
- Screw your “IQ”… this is way more important to achieving success!
- Hear Matt’s take on whether you should “Start Small and Grow Big” or “Go Big or Go Home”.
- One of Matt’s biggest mistakes, and how he turned a lemon… into lemonade.
- Who to listen to if you want to build a huge following.. and raise a ton of money to fund all your deals.
- How Matt organizes and structures his team to run like a well-oiled machine.
More about Matt Faircloth:
Matt Faircloth is the co-founder and president of the DeRosa Group, a real estate investment company that specializes in buying and renovating residential and commercial properties. Matt and his wife, Liz, started investing in real estate in 2004 with a $30,000 loan and have grown their holdings to over $60 million in assets under management.
They have vast experience in bringing properties to their highest and best use, which includes repositioning single family homes, multi-family, apartment buildings, mixed-use, retail, and office space.
To find out more about Matt and his company, visit: www.DeRosaGroup.com
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast