Bill Tan has been in the real estate investing arena for over 4 decades now… and has met and become friends with some of the most savvy, smart, and successful investors and educators of all time.
What were the most important lessons he learned from them? Who was the smartest? Did anyone surprise (or shock) you?
We cover all that and more with one of the true reigning “OG’s” of the game!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss with Mr. Bill T…
- How Bill acquired 46 properties by creating a “bird dog” network that fed him potential deals on a regular basis (and only cost him $500 for every deal he ended up closing!).
- The 4 horsemen of Florida… and the #1 thing he learned from each of these legends.
- How to “undress” for success.
- The ultimate secret to getting what you want in a negotiation.
- Want to become deal magnet and start “attracting” great buying opportunities on a regular basis? Do THIS!
- The ultimate secret to getting a consistent flow of deals, capital, and opportunities that seemingly “fall in your lap”.
- Bill’s “trash day” strategy for finding great deals (at no cost!).
- Much, much more!
More about Bill Tan:
With over 40 years of experience, Bill Tan is an acknowledged expert in real estate and mortgage investments. He’s a nationally recognized real estate & note investor and exchanger, a frequent speaker & instructor at national conventions for real estate & mortgages, a California real estate broker and hard money lender, and the current president of the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Association.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast