After falling flat on his face and failing to raise $80k to fund what he thought was a great deal, Dave Dubeau went “back to school” and eventually learned a tried-and-true way to raise private capital… and developed a simple step-by-step system he calls his Money Partner Formula.
And in this episode, Dave lays it all out… it’s chock-full of tips and strategies you can start using to raise private money, along with some of the biggest mistakes he sees many real estate investors making!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- The quickest and easiest target group to raise capital from is…
- What you must do first… before you even think about raising capital.
- Setting the right foundation: The 2 things you must have in place before you ever send out an email or make any calls to a prospect.
- Ninja-style capital raising: The art of raising private money… without seeming like you’re raising private money.
- How to put your marketing and prospecting activities on auto-pilot!
- The most effective way to boost credibility – QUICKLY!
- This is the single biggest “hang-up” that prevents most investors from raising capital.
- How to do business with friends and family.
- Much, more more!
More about Dave Dubeau:
Dave Dubeau (pronounced “Doo – Bow”) is a podcast host and creator of the Money Partner Formula. He and his team work with mom ‘n pop real estate investors providing done-for-you marketing services to help them raise capital. He’s a best-selling author and speaker based in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada. He began his real estate investing career in 2003 doing 18 deals in 18 months and nowadays he invests passively in multi-family properties.
Check out Dave’s newest podcast, “The How to Raise Capital 101 Show” wherever you listen to podcasts or at www.raisecapital101show.com – the first 9 episodes are a mini course on how to raise 6 figures in a matter of weeks and seven figures in a matter of months, starting from scratch.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast