If a you were given the opportunity to work with and to be mentored by a Billionaire, would you take it?
We’re guessing that most aspiring entrepreneurs would probably jump at the chance.
The reality? Billionaires typically don’t have a bunch of time to be mentoring people, so most of us never get that opportunity. Well our guest, Cherif Medawar, was one of those rare birds who actually got the chance to be mentored by a Billionaire!
Tune is as he takes us on a fascinating journey of being the right hand man for one of the world’s richest men… the amazing lessons he learned… and his take on where the greatest opportunities exist in today’s new economy.
Here’s just a sample of what we discuss…
- The top traits and mannerisms Cherif consistently displayed (in his 20’s!) that caught the eye of his Billionaire mentor.
- Cherif’s ‘DCBA’ formula for business success.
- What character trait surprised him the most about his Billionaire mentor… and a funny story of how he once “undressed” and ‘went off” on a sitting state Governor!
- How his fascination and knowledge of ‘Rolls Royces’ changed his life.
- If he were forced to choose and could only focus on 2 asset classes, these are the two he would pick… and why!
- The fastest growing segment in commercial real estate (this was surprising!)
- How Cherif “creates” time rather than “manages” time… and other secrets to running multiple companies, ventures, and projects.
- Raising money like a Rock Star!
- How to create multiple income streams with hotels (yes hotels… even in today’s crazy new economy!).
- One-off Syndication vs. a Fund – which is better? And how to determine which route is best for those of you who are “thinking big”.
- Much, much more!
You’ll no doubt be motivated and inspired after hearing Cherif’s unique tips, insights, and profound wisdom!
More about Cherif Medawar:
Cherif is a longtime, professional real estate investor, Hedge Fund Manager, and educator. Between Cherif’s personal portfolio and his Hedge Fund holdings, he currently manages over $100 Million Dollars in capital and assets. His funds include a California Real Estate Fund, which focuses on high-end residential properties in the San Francisco area, and the SFI Fund, which focuses on distressed commercial real estate opportunities from retail to hotels nationwide and turnkey rental properties in Ohio.
In 1999, Cherif also founded and continues to operate a training and investment company, Cherif Medawar Real Estate Investing (CMREI), which provides high net worth investors and companies with opportunities to work with his fund.
Here’s a video promo on Cherif’s most popular training program:
And here’s the special offer we were able to negotiate on your behalf (1/3 the normal price!)…
CRE Deal Pro Mastermind (Special Offer)
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.