Justin is a general partner in 7 apartment complexes holding over 1,200 units, and has built an asset management business responsible for overseeing the operations of these apartment complexes.
And it all got started when he bought a single-family home as a rental property… just 7 short years ago.
In this far-ranging episode, Justin talks about how he made the jump from buying single-family homes to larger apartment complexes (and what gave him the courage & confidence to make the move)… as well as the most important things he focuses on in his role as Asset Manager.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- How Justin was able to make the leap from owning 3 single-famliy homes… to buying a 40-unit apartment.
- How he found a millionaire mentor… by volunteering to do some manual labor. And other incredible tips on what to do… and what not to do when seeking a mentor.
- The ultimate shortcut to success – in any endeavor!
- The roles and responsibilties of an Asset Manager, and why it’s arguably the most important position in a real estate investing operation.
- How Justin “leveraged” into a partnership on a 198-unit apartment complex – by offering a skillset.
- The key metrics you should be tracking on all your properties.
- Insider secrets to staying within $55 of budget on a multmillion dollar renovation project!
- The #1 factor to keep a project on budget… and on time.
- Specific examples of Justin’s “no excuses” mindset in action. This is the ultimate secret to getting things done – no matter what!
Ready to hear the “real deal” on what it really takes to deliver stellar returns? Then dive right in and listen to what Justin has to say now!
More about Justin Fraser:
Justin is an apartment syndicator, real estate investor, and asset manager, responsible for managing multiple apartment communities across the country.
He’s been a real estate investor since 2014 when he bought a single-family home as a rental property. For years Justin flipped houses and owned single family rentals until May of 2018 when he formed 88 Real Estate Capital and closed on his first apartment syndication, raising over $600k for the deal.
By September 2018, Justin exited his corporate job as a Project Manager and jumped full-time into real estate investing.
Currently, he’s also the host of True Multifamily, a podcast about the business of apartment investing, showcasing the real work that happens after a deal closes. His goal is to share insights, tips, tricks, and best practices through storytelling by real asset managers and owners.
To find out more about Justin and his podcast, visit: https://truemultifamily.show
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast