Are you a new investor and feeling a little unsure about how to get started? Feeling overwhelmed by all the different methods and strategies you can dive into?
Drowning in too much information? Or too little?
Or perhaps you’ve been in the game for awhile now, but because times and/or your situation may have changed… are you looking for a more suitable strategy or approach to apply?
In this new Q&A segment, Bill and Kimmie P answer the frequently asked question… “What is the best real estate investing strategy for ME?”
Here’s what they discuss:
- Critical questions you should be asking yourself to get “crystal-clear” on your ideal investing path.
- Should you be an Active or Passive Investor? (And the differences between the two.)
- What it REALLY takes to be an Active Investor… and the one investment strategy that delivers a massive ongoing benefit – regardlesss of your asset class or investment approach.
- The diferent real estate investing strategies you can get started with.
- Why you should adopt the philosophy of “Ready, Fire, Aim”… and kill the more conventional ideology of ‘Ready, Aim, Fire”.
- Much, much more!
Thank you for listening… We have a gift for you!
If you’re getting great value from the content so far, we wanted to personally invite you and offer a free trial membership to our “Inner Circle”, so we can work on growing your wealth… together!
This is ideal for active investors (meaning you actively find, negotiate, and develop your own deals) … who are ready to do more (or bigger) deals, or just want to make bigger profits!
If that sounds like you, you can get all the details and nab your free membership now at www.JoinInnerCircle.club
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast