Most of us understand the massive lead-generating potential of social media.
Tapping into that potential though… still seems to be shrouded in a bit of mystery.
That’s about to change!
In this week’s episode, we went back into the archives and pulled out the interview we did with Nate Armstrong (from our ‘Real Estate Deal-Finding Summit’), a bonafide social media expert who breaks down his step-by-step process on how he finds killer, off-market deals using the power of Facebook ads.
Here’s what we cover:
- How Nate closed 9 properties in one month – in the middle of a pandemic!
- Why Facebook is the ultimate social media platform for generating motivated seller leads.
- No-cost marketing methods to build a giant list of buyers for your properties.
- Magic words that’ll get you inbox filled with targeted motivated seller leads.
- The #1 marketing secret to finding and securing great deals.
- Ninja negotiating tactics that will skyrocket the number of deals you get under contract (this is a totally fresh approach that you’ve most likely never heard before!).
- The 3 most important (and most profitable) things to focus on in your real estate investing business.
- Much, much more!
More about Nate Armstrong:
Nate is a Loving Husband, Proud Father, St. John’s University Graduate, Former Target Executive, Passionate Entrepreneur with one of his companies making the Inc5000, Experienced Coach, Best Selling Author, Social Media Expert, and a Successful Real Estate Investor and Co-Founder of Home Invest, a quality provider of turnkey rental homes.
You can visit him online at: https://socialmediablueprintpodcast.com/
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast