Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, says the ability to raise money is “The #1 skill of an entrepreneuer”.
Including real estate entrepreneurs.
We totally agree!
Unfortunately though, he also says it’s the weakest skill for most entrepreneurs. L
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this episode, we talk with Janice Bell, who shares some insider tips and a simple but powerful exercise you can do to become a money magnet… starting today!
Here’s just a sample of what we discuss:
- The most sure-fire way to build wealth in real estate – STILL!
- The 2 biggest challenges most real estate investors struggle with… and how to overcome them.
- The “5 hats” every real estate entrepreneur must wear.
- What should do first? Find the deal? Or find the money?
- How to massively increase deal flow… by “becoming the bank”.
- The ultimate secret to becoming unlimited… and growing your real estate empire to whatever size you can dream.
- A simple mindset tweak… that can open the private money floodgates.
- A quick & easy script that anyone can use to start “getting the money”.
- The power of a platform… and how to create a pond that’s teeming with potential private money partners.
- The #1 asset you must control in your real estate investing business.
- Tools and resources to stay organized… and systematically stay in communication wit your private money partners/prospects.
Ready to become unlimited?
Developing the abilty of raise private money is the ultimate skill that enables you to grow and scale to whatever size you can dream… so this is an important episode to pay attention to! J
More about Janice Bell:
Janice Bell trains and coaches people how to have the time and money freedom to live their life’s purpose by investing in real estate. She owns rentals, apartment buildings and flips houses, and also hosts a real estate meetup in North County San Diego to train people how to invest passively in real estate through their IRA and retirement accounts. She is living her life’s dream by creating a non-profit focused on Ocean Conservation and Education.
She can be reached at: https://privatelendingmasters.club/
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast