An early mentor used to say that… buying right cures all ills. True? We would say partly. Yes, it all starts with buying right, but if you really want to deliver stellar returns, the abiilty to rehab a project on time, stay on budget, and get your property leased up quick with quality tenants… is where the rubber really meets the road!
In this episode, Bryan talks about his background and how he gained the skills and specialized knowledge that enabled him to scale to over 1,000 multifamily doors under management… as well as the most important things he focuses on in his role as Director of Operations.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- How to go from buying a duplex (first property)… to 1,000+ multifamily units spread across the Southwest and Midwestern United States.
- The art of “managing the manager”.
- Practical tips on how to keep a rehab on budget… and on time.
- Why fixed, low-interest debt is the REAL asset in today’s new economy
- Bryan’s 30-60-90 day action plan once a property is acquired.
- How to hold your managers responsible and accountable.
- Key metrics Bryan closely watches on a weekly basis.
- An offer from an “influencer” to fill units… in exchange for free rent.
- The power of selection and picking the right partnerships (the ultimate multiplier!).
- The magic question Bryan asks immediately after every single acquisition. (This mindset and approach is one of his major keys to success!)
More about Bryan Ayres:
Bryan is a licensed General Contractor, and Property Inspector with over 25 years of Property Management experience, and an Apartment Syndicator with partnership interests in over 1,000 multifamily units throughout the Southwest and Midwest region of the U.S.
To find out more about Bryan, visit: https://soliddoorinvestments.com
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.