In this follow-up episode, we go on a deep-dive with Bryan Ayres as he takes away the mystery and divulges exactly what he does in his primary role as an Asset Manager.
Want to avoid lemons and ensure you “buy right”? Implement a process to keep a rehab project on budget and on time? Monitor key metrics in just a few minutes a week? Manage cash flow like a CFO?
All that and more is covered in this riveting interview with one of the best in the business!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- Behind the Curtain: What really happens before purchasing a property… and happens during the hold period.
- The power of having a good “Rolodex”.
- Due Diligence: What you absolutely must do before closing on any property.
- Bryan’s “chain of command” theory of leadership… and how it allows him to effectively manage the manager.
- Simple tips and techniques on how to effectively manage cash flow.
- The secret to keeping your finger on the pulse of the economy and specific markets – so you can make the most timely (and profitable!) buying and selling decisions.
- Much, much more!
More about Bryan Ayres:
Bryan is a licensed General Contractor, and Property Inspector with over 25 years of Property Management experience, and an Apartment Syndicator with partnership interests in over 1,000 multifamily units throughout the Southwest and Midwest region of the U.S.
To find out more about Bryan, visit: https://soliddoorinvestments.com
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast