Here’s what you’ll discover in this week’s episode:
- The pro’s and cons of REIT’s (Real Estate Investment Trusts)… and the #1 benefit they offer.
- Paper Power: Should you be a Note Investor?
- It may feel too slow for some, but THIS is still the most sure-fire way to build wealth in real estate.
- How to capitalize on the “sharing economy”… and turn your property into a short-term rental, plus… one little-used twist on how you can significantly reduce your risk if you want to start or grow this type of enterprise!
- Should you be a flipper?
- A unique approach on how to invest in parcels of land… and create multiple streams of income.
- The major advantages of investing in commercial real estate.
You can visit us online at: www.GoDreamVest.com or www.BillandKimmie.com
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.