Have you ever been involved in a bad business partnership?
We talk to so many people who have a bad partnership story, so if you’ve been in business for a while, we’re guessing you might have that kind of saga as well!
It’s easy to see why people get into partnerships… it can make business seem a whole lot less daunting and intimidating. And the thought of possibly multiplying your upside is a really enticing thought, isn’t it?
It’s true… the right partnership can take you to the moon. The wrong partnership though… can sink you like the Titanic!
In a culture where the majority of marriages end in divorce (a business partnership is very much like a marriage in many ways), how the heck do you find the RIGHT alliance?
Our guests, Terri and Alia, seem to have found that magic elixir!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss…
- The best place to meet potential business partners.
- Want to create a legendary partnership that can skyrocket your business? Here’s a simple mindset shift that changes the entire game!
- The ultimate resource for finding the right business partner.
- Ready to raise capital like a rock star? Here are the top 4 things your prospective money partners are looking for.
- Why you should “dig your well before your thirsty” when it comes to raising money.
- Terri & Alia’s top 3 strategies for getting the money you need to fund your deal.
- Why business and investing is a “spiritual game”. Adopt this mindset and belief… and watch your business go to the moon!
- Much, much more!
More about Terri & Alia:
Terri and Alia have over 40 years and $50M of combined real estate investing experience, including multiple SFR rehabs, mobile home parks, residential & vacation rentals, note investments, and of course, self-storage properties. Their extensive backgrounds and established, proven systems for handling all aspects of real estate have enabled this dynamic duo to acquire and co-manage 17 cash-flowing, self-storage facilities throughout the country… and they’re here to share their story and secrets of success!
You can learn more about their resources and opportunities at: www.InvestorsInAction.com