Can investors really incorporate interior design in a way that helps boost overall returns? Many investors don’t believe so, but Nika Roback begs to differ. Because she’s not your typical interior designer!
Yes, she’s a designer with over 20 years of experience, but she’s also an investor who’s been involved in many facets of the real estate investing game, including fix & flips, short-term rentals, remodels, new construction, and rentals, in both the residential and multi-family sectors… so she has a unique understanding on how to marry the cost-saving needs of investors, without compromising the aesthetics that can bolster revenues.
In this episode, Nika shares some proven ways to get more bookings for your short-term rentals, as well as some other ideas on how to maximize the ROI on any of your real estate investments.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss…
- How investors can incorporate interior design – in a cost-effective way.
- The #1 way service providers can compete and blow away the competition (and no… it has nothing to do with slashing your prices!).
- Contract Basics… and how to not get ripped off by contractors and tradespeople.
- Insider tips on how to get way more bookings for your short-terms rentals.
- Nika’s “go to” design strategy for delivering that WOW FACTOR.
- Emerging opportunities with ADU’s and pre-fabricated homes.
- Much, much more!
You can connect with and visit Nika online at: