Billy Phong seems to have the “Midas Touch”, where everything he touches… turns to gold!
How did he develop this golden touch?
Like most uber-successes in the world… through hard work, persistence, and an unbreakable determination to rise above any setback or so-called failure (like the time he found himself $700k+ underwater early in his career!).
You may want to pull out a notebook and plan on listening at least a couple of times… this interview is chock-full of what it REALLY takes to play the game of business at the highest level!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss…
- How a stint in prison – at age 19 – changed his life.
- The #1 thing you should do… before you even think about investing in real estate.
- Billy’s favorite real estate asset class… and why (this will surprise you!).
- How Billy created a thriving Real Estate Brokerage… by making it a “purpose-driven” enterprise.
- Tips on how to scale from 2 to 10 restaurants… and how he’s fostered a highly motivated staff with an “ownership mindset”.
- The economics of the car wash business… and why this is Billy’s next venture.
- The top 2 things that are responsible for massive success in business and in life.
- The power of giving… in action!
- A daily habit that allows Billy to continually “sharpen his saw”… stay on the cutting edge… and consistently raise his game.
- Billy’s highest impact activities… that deliver 80% of his results.
- The power of a family mission statement… and its power to shape your children’s destiny.
- Why Billy married a B.I.T.C.H.
More about Billy Phong:
Billy Phong’s entrepreneurial career didn’t start out so rosy, as his first business venture landed him in prison at the age of 19. It was the wake-up call he needed. Motivated, humbled, and shaken by the experience, he decides during this time to devote his life to God and doing more good in the world. His path still wasn’t an easy one after making that life-altering decision, but he eventually figures out the game of business and starts building empires in multiple arenas, including real estate, restaurants, brokerage, and now car washes and development.
When he’s not busy growing his various enterprises, Billy spends the majority of his time in a very active household with 4 boys and 1 daughter (and loving it!)… and practicing martial arts.
You can connect with Billy on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/billy-phong-a4b5b31
Thank you for listening… We have a gift for you!
If you’re getting great value from the content so far, we wanted to personally invite you and offer a free trial membership to our “Inner Circle”, so we can work on growing your wealth… together!
This is ideal for active investors (meaning you actively find, negotiate, and develop your own deals) … who are ready to do more (or bigger) deals, or just want to make bigger profits!
If that sounds like you, you can get all the details and nab your free membership now at www.JoinInnerCircle.club
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast