We hear from a number of would-be real estate entrepreneurs who get excited about “getting into real estate”.
Invariably, many are talking about doing the fix & flip thing.
And why not… all you have to do is turn on HGTV and watch one of the flip shows… and it’s easy to see how anyone can get excited about flipping houses.
Buy a house for $300k, rehab it for $200k, then put it right back on the market and sell it for $800k… pocketing a healthy $200k+ for your efforts.
All done in under 60 minutes!
Not a bad way to make a living, right?
Yes, that can happen (just not in 60 minutes!) and that type of profit is possible, but there’s a whole lot that goes on in between “buying low and selling high”.
And 30+ year veteran, Lloyd Segal, is here to share his hard-fought lessons on what it really takes to flip houses for massive profits.
Here are just some of the “golden nuggets” he shares…
- How to get “free” on-the-job training on what it really takes to win at the rehab game.
- How to get an offer accepted in a hyper-competitive market.
- 3 tips on rehabbing a property.
- What Lloyd’s crystal ball is telling us about the housing market in the coming months.
- The #1 thing that separates the super-successful… from the not-so-successful.
- “Location, location, location” is the most important success principle in real estate, right? Lloyd actually says this is even more important!
- Lloyd’s favorite Rock ‘n Roll star he’s ever worked with (he used to be a manager and concert promoter for some of the biggest acts in music back in the day)… and the worst!
- Much, much more.
More about Lloyd Segal:
After practicing law for over 30 years (specializing in real estate litigation), Lloyd Segal assumed leadership of the Los Angeles Real Estate Club in 2017 from the late Phyllis Rockower. Lloyd is also a mortgage banker, author, real estate investor, mentor, and public speaker. Now located in Los Angeles, California, Lloyd was born and raised in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (Go Steelers!).
He graduated from Boston University and Southwestern University School of Law (where he was President of the Student Bar Association), and studied international law (and skiing) at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
You can connect with Lloyd at: www.lareic.com
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast