The arc and progression for many real estate entrepreneurs is to start out with wholesaling, then on to fixing & flipping, then multifamily, and then perhaps a move into the commercial world.
What comes after that? Many discover the world of “paper”, and fall in love with the strategy of investing in Notes.
That seems to be the typical path for most investors. But Aaron Halderman is not your typical investor.
He flipped the script, and became a note investor very early in his career.
In this episode, he reveals why… and why anyone with an interest in real estate should also consider investing in Notes.
Here’s what we discuss:
- The philosophy and transformative power of “going all in”.
- Why every investor should consider investing in notes.
- How to invest in real estate… without the hassle of tenants, toilets, and trash!
- Due Diligence 101: The 3 areas you must research… before you ever consider investing in a specific note.
- The downside and no-so-glamourous part of note investing.
- Traits of being a good note investor.
- Tips and resources on how to get started as a note investor.
- Need to unlock some capital to invest in more notes or real estate? Here’s a massive MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR goldmine you can easily tap into!
- Traits you must possess… and what it really takes to raise millions.
- Much, much more!
More about Aaron Halderman:
Aaron Halderman has over 15 years of real estate development, distressed debt management, and financial services experience, and is the publisher of the NoteWorthy Newsletter and host of two annual note investing conferences, the NoteWorthy Investors Summit & National Convention. He was a managing partner for a private investment company that acquired over 2,000 single-family assets nationwide and managed over $100 million in note investments.
Today Aaron serves as the COO at DirectedIRA.com, and is responsible for sales and relationship management, product and strategy, client services, and marketing.
Aaron holds a Bachelor’s in Science from Arizona State University. He loves spending time with his children, traveling, golfing, and following sports stats.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast