If Gabe Stuelpnagel is an example of your typical Gen Z’er (those born between 1997 – 2012), the future is in good hands!
In just a little over 12 months, he’s teamed up with partners to acquire a. 39-unit apartment, a 60-unit in the same city, and has just closed on another 40 units… with plans to build another 166 units on the land.
How does someone who’s so young, with minimal experience, and without a big fat bank account accomplish so much in such a short period of time?
Much is revealed in this compelling episode where Gabe shares the details of his 3 deals so far, as well as discussions about things like…
- The power of having an “Entrepreneurial Mindset”… and how it allows you to scale to whatever heights you can dream – no matter what your circumstances are!
- How to close on a million dollar plus property – even if you don’t have the down payment, credit, or track record.
- The most ideal place to find a potential business partner.
- Gabe’s new hobby: Flipping Houses (just because he has some extra time on his hands!)
- This is the ultimate key to success!
- The #1 thing parents can do to motivate and inspire their kids.
- Much, much, more.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast