Our guest this week, Lenska Bracknell, has been involved in many facets of the real estate investing game, including buying & holding, fixing & flipping (she has over 100 rehabs under her belt), short-term rentals, small multifamily, etc.
Throw in dozens of other transactions for other investors in her role as broker, and it’s no wonder she’s been able to develop quite the knack for determining trends and spotting opportunities.
So what does she see as one of the best ‘pockets of opportunity’ in real estate right now?
ADU’s… or Accessory Dwelling Units.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- What is an ADU… and why can it be so lucrative?
- How to live “mortgage free” by adding an ADU!
- The pros and cons of a “tiny house”.
- Don’t have the money to construct an ADU? No worries… you can now joint venture with companies specializing in this arena.
- The benefits of putting up a manufactured house vs. a stick-built house.
- Most think of adding an ADU to a single-family house, but did you realize you can also add ADU’s to a multifamily property?!?
- The most wanted type of ADU is…
- Much, much more!
How to connect with Lenska:
Real Estate Investing Field Trip (Meetup Group): https://www.meetup.com/realestateinvestingfieldtrip/
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast