If you’ve ever thought of becoming a big-time developer, our interview with DL Campbell will either inspire you to dream bigger dreams… or scare the living daylights out of you!
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- Developing vs. Buying an existing property… and why DL is choosing development (this will surprise you!).
- Why “Class A” multifamily is the most recession-proof real estate asset class.
- Tips, strategies, and underwriting guidelines for mitigating risk… especially in a shifting economy.
- The biggest challenges DL faces as a developer (it ain’t all sunshine and rainbows all the time!).
- DL’s business model broken down… and how she’s using leverage and the power of partnerships to develop a massive $200M project.
- Should you get into the development game? Here’s a resource that’ll help you answer that question!
- Much, much more!
More about DL Campbell:
– 17 years of Commercial Real Estate, since 2005
– 1,000,000 sf commercial real estate AUM
– Phase Value Engineering
– Construction Management
– Coach & Speaker
– Financial Fiduciary
– Retired Engineer
– Dual Major, Northern Arizona Univ.
To connect with and find out more about DL’s projects, you can visit www.HonorsWayGroup.com
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.