What does it take to be a successful Fund Manager?
It’s a multi-part answer that includes understanding macro-economics, the ability to raise capital, entrepreneurial skills, and lots of specialized knowledge about your specific asset class.
That’s a LOT to navigate, so it helps having a dad who co-founded a $40B family of funds (yes… that’s Billion with a “B”!).
What did he learn while growing up?
What current events and geopolitical issues is he fascinated by… and has him the most concerned?
Where are the pockets of opportunity in today’s economy… and how is he mitigating risk?
We dive into all that and more!
Here’s just a sample of what we discuss:
- What his dad taught Bridger and his brothers during family dinners (he points to this daily ritual as probably the single most impactful activity a family could have!)
- The “talk” his dad had with him that made him an independent thinker and changed his life (at age 11!).
- The China debt crisis and what it means for the worldwide economy.
- How to U.S. really became a world “Super Power”.
- Bridger’s Asset Allocation Formula to mitigate downside risk when investing.
- How to invest in a shifting market.
- Habits, rituals, and routines that keep Bridger tuned up and energized to “seize the day”.
- Much, much more!
More about Bridger Pennington:
Bridger Pennington is the founder of 3 investment funds that have done over 217 deals in the last 4 years. He recently launched a hedge fund with over $10m on their initial launch.
He has started helping others launch their own funds through Investment Fund Secrets, an online program with over 10,000 students designed to help them start investment funds without working on Wall Street or having an Ivy League degree.
Bridger has spoken on stage to thousands of people across the United States and is determined to help entrepreneurs scale their businesses through launching their own funds.
Free course on funds: https://www.investmentfundsecrets.com/freegift
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast