After 28 years of military service (with much of that time being deployed out of the country), Ismael “Rey” Reyes took off like a rocket in building his real estate empire.
How did he it?
First off, he learned the ropes by investing as much as he could while he was serving (acquiring 7 single-family homes even though he was constrained by time and geography), and more importantly, he really engrained and fostered one of the primary tenets of the military – TEAMWORK.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- The pro’s and cons of investing in single-family homes as an out-of-area investor.
- The benefits of being a passive “Limited Partner” first… before doing your own thing as an active “General Partner”.
- Are high-ticket “Masterminds” worth the investment?
- How to go big NOW… rather than later.
- Want to start getting red-hot deals from brokers? Use this leap-frog approach to jump to the front of the line…
- How to put together the right TEAM to start acquiring larger multimillion dollar commercial buildings and apartment complexes.
- The lifeblood of any syndication business is…
- Much, much more!
More about Ismail “Rey” Reyes:
Rey has been actively investing in residential real estate since 2005 and has focused exclusively on multifamily since 2016. He and his partners have invested in 14 multifamily properties in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Tennessee, totaling over 900 units, and valued at $100 million-plus. Rey also provides independent consulting to multifamily investors and is the bestselling author of BLUF: The Bottom-Line Up Front about Passively Investing in Multi-family Properties.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast