A big goal of this episode is that the next time you hear the word “Recession” or even “Depression”… you don’t get fearful (like the masses)… but you actually get excited!
Because those words should become synonymous with ‘Clearance Sale’… and “Buying Opportunity”.
Here’s what we discuss in this week’s episode to help reframe your thinking and actions so you can take full advantage of the next downturn:
- How Bill bought a property every couple of months with a 3-step postcard mailing sequence to NOD’s (Notices of Default).
- The smart way to leverage your equity.
- How Kimmie P got every single envelope she delivered to potential sellers… OPENED (we can almost guarantee you’ve never heard about this sneaky little trick!).
- Does “wholesaling” still work during dips and downturns? Yes, but not as well as it does during more robust times. Here’s the exception… and one wholesaling strategy that can actually flourish during a recession…
- The ultimate strategy that works like gangbusters during a downturn!
- Want to go fishing in a pond loaded with distressed properties? Focus on the “3 D’s”!
- Where to get the names and contact info of distressed sellers who are ready and eager to unload their properties.
- The 2 most recession-resistant real estate asset classes are…
- Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, says this is the #1 skill of an entrepreneur (and it’s especially true during a downturn!).
- Much, much more!
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us… we’d love to hear from you… and help you on your investing journey in any way we can!
You can visit us online at: www.BillandKimmie.com
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast