Adam Campbell has over 20 years of experience in accounting, finance, and business intelligence including 7+ years managing family offices and 15+ years of work in Private Equity-backed real estate companies focusing on raw land, multi-family, commercial, and senior housing developments as well as additional work on real estate-backed debt funds.
In other words, he has a unique, insider perspective on what it really takes to work with and raise capital from High-Net-Worth investors and Family Offices.
Here’s a sample of what we discuss:
- The true definition… and what actually constitutes a “Family Office”.
- Want to raise a boatload of capital? Here’s what Family Offices are truly motivated by…
- Adams tried-and-true, T.E.R.M. method for raising capital from Family Offices
- Where Family Offices and High-Net-Worth investors hang out (Proximity is Power!)
- The 3 main things Family Offices look for in a potential investment.
We also talk about the critical importance of cash flow management and controls, and discuss things like:
- How to set the right financial foundation so you can grow & scale your real estate investing enterprise.
- The sexy side of accounting and finance (yes… finances can be sexy!).
- The power of a story (and how accounting can provide it for you), and how this can be the ultimate “needle mover”.
- If you don’t want to be “King”, being a “Kingmaker” (which is how Adam sees his role in the accounting/finance/compliance chair) can be just as fun and just as gratifying. Here’s why…
- Much, much more!
More about Adam W. Campbell:
Adam Campbell was a founding employee for 7 real estate funds in Salt Lake City, UT that managed over $5 Billion of AUM in total. He has played key roles in scaling accounting & finance departments from the ground up in privately held and VC/PE backed operating companies in transportation, waste management, hospitality, industrial mining, event management, healthcare, education and new venture finance industries.
In addition to his professional background, Adam is the Alumni Co-Chair of the Undergraduate Engagement program at the University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business that is dedicated to helping over 1,600+ new incoming students annually to define, align and refine their education goals at the School of Business.
He’s a licensed CPA in Utah and regularly participates in podcast interviews, judging competitions, and mentoring private equity managers across the country. Adam is a graduate of Utah Valley University and received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Accounting from the University of Utah and completed various post graduate studies in Business Analytics from the Harvard School of Business.
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.