Many become entrepreneurs because they hate their jobs and have a burning desire to leave their 9-5.
Not Mark Langdon.
Because unlike many, he actually loves his job as a chemical engineer, and primarily became a real estate investor to attain that holy grail of freedom called “financial peace of mind”.
And by just about anyone’s account, he’s certainly achieved it!
Here’s a small sample of what we discuss:
* The #1 thing that enabled him to make the jump from single family homes to larger multifamily properties.
* 3 tips on how to grow your real estate portfolio – even with a full-time W2 job.
* Mark’s secret to creating a “burning desire” (this is what really keeps you committed and sticking to a Game Plan!).
* [Case Study] A blow-by-blow breakdown on how Mark and his partner found, funded, and sold a 112-unit value-add apartment complex – and hit a mammoth HOMERUN.
* Why the multifamily game is a “team sport”.
* When you should be “taking some chips off the table” (in other words, selling your properties).
* Mark’s simple formula for achieving true “financial peace of mind” (this is probably the safest and most secure path to financial success!).
* Much, much more!
More about Mark Langdon:
Mark Langdon has been investing in residential real estate since 1991, and continues to work full-time as a Senior Director Project Delivery Group/Chemical
Engineer performing project execution of engineering, procurement, and
construction projects in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries
and is licensed as a Professional Engineer.
He has a separate (Fix & Flip) real estate investment firm, Langdon
Properties LLC, focused on buying distressed properties, renovating the
properties, and then re-selling them. Mark is currently a General Partner (GP) and Key Principle (KP) managing multi-family apartments in the Southeast and Midwest. He is also a loan sponsor using agency debt loans (Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae) for his multi-family/rental portfolio peaking at 742 units over the last 4 years.
Thank you for listening!
To dig in further with Bill and Kimmie, sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
[Click Here to Visit GoDreamVest.com]
[Click Here to Submit Your Investor Application]
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast
Sign up on our home page for our podcast newsletter (you’ll get some extra goodies too!), and hit subscribe/follow on Apple Podcasts.