Some of what you’ll be hearing from our guest, Indar Lange, may be controversial or seemingly flies in the face of convention.
But one thing you can’t argue is the fact that his approach and strategies have resulted in massive success for him and his family!
Here’s a small sample of what we discuss:
* The #1 thing that separates the successful from the not-so-successful.
* Secrets to creating consistent deal flow… and his #1 go to strategy for buying in other states.
* Forget ROI (Return on Investment)… focus on this instead… (yes, this is controversial, but it’s worked for Indar!).
* The single most important thing in your REI business is…
* Lessons learned from his biggest flop.
* Indar’s #1 superpower… and how anyone can adopt and develop the same trait.
* Why NOW is the best time to buy real estate… and where the greatest investment opportunities are in today’s economy.
* The 2 activities that are worth “at least” $500/hour to Indar.
* Much, much more!
More about Indar Lange:
Indar and his wife started flipping homes in 2015 and immediately made it their full-time occupation. To date, they have flipped $130M of real estate (120+ flips), personally own 156 rental units across the U.S. (including retail, multifamily, and commercial units), and their company, Our Home Investments, LLC, is now the largest fix and flipping company in Hawaii and has expanded its reach to 15 other U.S. States.
In addition to flipping properties, they wholesale nationwide, and also do short term AirBNB and Turo a few cars with long-term rentals. Their buy and hold portfolio is currently valued at over $22M.
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast