A proven path to real estate investing success is to keep your day job, start off by investing in single family homes… and then gradually scale up to larger and larger properties (if you choose to) once you have the necessary experience and track record.
That’s the path our guest, Jerry Miller chose, and so far…. it’s worked without too many glitches.
If you like the idea of not having to go through devastating setbacks that can potentially put you out of business, you’re going to love Jerry’s investing formula!
Here’s a small sample of what we discuss:
* Don’t have a big, fat marketing budget? Try this method (we know several investors who use as their only lead generation method… and consistently do 3-5 deals every single month!)
* The pros and cons of being your own property manager.
* Time management secrets to getting stuff done… even with a full-time job.
* How to insulate yourself from experiencing a gut-wrenching failure that could potentially end your real estate investing career.
* If you want ongoing “milk money”… you have to stop slaughtering the cow!
* 3 success tips for beginning real estate investors.
* Much, much more!
More about Jerry Miller:
– 16 years of Real Estate Investing Experience
– 40 Single Family Homes
– 500 Multifamily Doors as a Co-General Partner
– Construction Management
Thank you for listening!
Who are Bill and Kimmie?
Here’s a quick snippet on who they are (and why you should, or should not, be listening to them)! And if you want a little deeper dive on their history, mindset, and approach to investing, here’s an interview they did titled The Truth: Bill G & Kimmie P EXPOSED!
Invest with Bill and Kimmie
The best way to start the process is to visit our site at GoDreamVest.com, and get familiar with our investment philosophy, approach, and criteria, as well as our track record & experience.
We encourage you to take advantage of all the free resources we make available on the site, and if you feel we’re in alignment, the next step would be to fill out our short investor application (link posted below). We’ll follow up with you once we receive your application, and if there’s a fit, we’ll start notifying you of upcoming investment opportunities.
Ready to get started?
Contact & Follow Bill & Kimmie P
Through their Website
Follow The M.O.R.E. Podcast